Safety & Security Directory Magazine
Safety & Security Directory magazine is Africa’s leading journal uniquely focused on solutions for enterprise safety and security across all industry sectors in South Africa as well as Africa. The directory contains a mixture of safety & security best practices, news reviews, analysis, research, case studies, technology, information sharing and a networking platform, products & services listings, corporate profiles and features on a broad range of safety & security industry systems, all of which you can contribute to. Safety & Security Directory magazine provides management-focused features, opinions, technologies and trends for safety & security leaders in business, government facilities and institutional sectors in print and online.
This journal offers you the most efficient marketing and advertising solutions in print, online and your firm, brand and services will leverage unequalled editorial quality, outsmarting your competitors, putting you in the spotlight and increase your brand, products, services awareness across the African continent. Your audience reach in both local and international is more dynamic and impactful. And this prominent, unique, prestigious magazine ensures undisputed in-depth direct access to quality buyers from the African continent.
There are unlimited advertising options available in the market, yes, Safety & Security Directory magazine, well…it’s different in the sense that it is a “Directory” which anyone can keep for years for future use. This is the only African magazine with a solid track record providing first hand safety and security information to African safety and security professionals which made it an official media partner endorsed by all prominent safety and security executives, CEOs, decision makers, buyers/procurement heads and professionals in African safety and security arena.
Safety & Security Directory Magazine is distributed through over 350 major retail outlets in the region, major airports, bookstores and companies reception areas in the region and subscribers in other countries get their copies mailed directly to them. The magazine is also distributed through regional trade fairs, government offices, agencies offices and through embassy offices.
- Distributed at various safety and security related local and international trade shows, exhibitions and road shows throughout the year.
- Through organizers of trade shows and exhibitions. The directory is given out for free at such usual events.
- Through our major distribution offices which are in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Kenya, Ghana and Mozambique.
Countries which receive the Safety & Security Directory magazine:
We have a print run of 18,500 copies per issue – Zambia (950 copies), Botswana (850copies), Congo DRC (1250 copies), Mozambique (800 copies), Zimbabwe (950 copies), Angola (500 copies), Malawi (620 copies), Eritrea (625 copies), Egypt (600 copies), Chad (600 copies), Mauritius (800 copies), Tanzania (700 copies), Kenya 800 copies), Cameroon (500 copies), Uganda (300 copies), South Sudan (325 copies), Rwanda (200 copies), Burundi (110 copies) Nigeria (1250 copies), Algeria (625 copies), Senegal (600 copies), Ethiopia (650 copies), Ghana (1250 copies), Namibia (620 copies) South Africa (1950 copies) Others (500 copies)
The magazine carries in-depth coverage on the latest hot-button industry topics: new products, new services, companies profiles, safety and security technologies rends for businesses, trending technologies among other information in the industry, equipment and security systems maintenance articles, and industry-related safety stories, profiling prominent safety and security equipment/products manufacturers.
Our Readers, Your Target Audience
- Personnel in charge of security, occupational safety and fire safety at companies, organisations and government institutions, officials in charge of national and municipal security, the African associations of fire, safety & security,
- Managing directors, professionals, risk management and safety managers and executive members,
- Qualified electrical contractors and designers, architects and civil engineers both large and small scale, manufactures, suppliers, dealers, plus their representative bodies and distributors in South Africa and throughout African continent,
- Data security managers and directors as well as experts in the field, security and risk management consultants, risk management engineers and system integrators.
- Property owners, property and security directors, real estate managers, property maintenance companies, security personnel and occupational security and safety directors.
- Officers, firefighters, volunteer firefighters, civil defence directors,
The Safety & Security Directory magazine has over 78,000 readers per issue across the African continent, with the largest distribution through corporate subscription on the SADC region, north Africa, east Africa, central Africa and west Africa.
Why Advertising with Safety & Security Directory Magazine:
Expert in safety and security integration?
You have to advertise your services and smart technology in this magazine,
Marketing a new safety and security-related product, tool equipment?
This magazine reaches thousands across Africa, not to mention the world-wide audience who reads the publication online and through our weekly newsletters
You got the knowledge needed to ensure efficient security for any organization?
You guessed it… showcase that expertise in this magazine!
Our aim is to help your business gain the best possible advantage through working together and ensuring your marketing needs are met in terms of your advertising dollar.
The Safety & Security Directory magazine is currently distributed in March, June, September and December to over 78000 safety and security oriented companies, organizations and government institutions/facilities, managing directors, risk management and safety managers, procurement heads and executive members, and industry stakeholders, The Safety & Security Directory contains reports from each African state as well as many interesting and relevant industry articles, corporate profiles and promotions.
Let Our Anti-Riot Equipment Fight Back on Your Behalf As criminal behaviour excels in
The leading smart video solutions for logistics parks add several layers of intelligence compared
BlazeCut® C-Series, a direct low pressure (DLP) system, operates automatically and independently of any
As thieves and criminals get more aggressive there is a need for Innovative Security Products THAT FIGHT BACK. Putting the Criminal at risk!
Eagle Projects and Solutions have relaunched the ranges of STUNTECH SECURITY EQUIPMENT in South